Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy ‘Oprah’s Favorite Things’ Tuesday


Home to such iconic milestones as New Britney Music Tuesday, today we celebrate the Q4 release of Oprah Winfrey’s Favorite Things. Twenty of the best and brightest come to the forefront on this most magical of days. Seven dollar cupcakes, books about science, fancy baking things and refrigerators with hdtvs built-in. But it was these pants that brought me to blonde memoirs to write. See even on my most tiresome day, a day which took thanklessly and left me a shallow shell of the girl I was, would I ever approve of this outfit. But Oprah likes them, so I’m sure sales will be ridiculous-like. (Disclaimer: In no way is the posting of these pants or mention of seven dollar cupcakes an endorsement by the staff of blondmemoirs.com).



Happy Oprah’s Favorite Things Tuesday, and for the entire list, you can find it here
www.oprahs-favorite-things.com/