Friday, November 9, 2007

Chintan

Chintan is my co-worker. He is convinced that if I talk about him on my bl0g, I will make him famous. It certainly is worth a shot, right? You would like Chintan. I like Chintan, and not just because he shows me how to use JIRA and fixes computer shit I break at my job. He also says some pretty funny stuff. You should be friends with him. Because when he does get famous, you can say, I knew Chintan back in the blondememoirs days.

Also I noticed on my google analytics this morning, I have a new unique from Massachusettes - so shout out to the big MA. What what. How's it be? Cold, I'm sure. Look at me, using google analytics. It's like it's completely untrue what my exboyfriends have said about me being more stupid than them.

Ok, I'm out of here. But you should stay. And not simply to drive up my analytics score. You should also teach yourself something new, compliments of Wikihow.


How to Walk on the Ceiling

Get a mirror, preferably about 20cm x 20cm or larger with as little frame as possible.
Hold the mirror's flat, reflective side facing upwards, in front of your face, level with the end of your nose or there abouts.
Look down into the mirror. It should appear that you are standing on the ceiling!